These studs are available in the colors gold and silver
Material: 925 silver (with a gold plating)
925 silver jewelry from My Jewellery
The sterling silver collection of My Jewellery has a nice range of different jewellery. You can shop the best sterling silver ear studs in our webshop or in our Kiekebooh Store. Real silver jewellery is a must have in your jewellery stash. Who wouldn't want sterling silver jewellery that lasts for an endless time & that you can combine with all your other jewellery. 925 Silver can be seen as a good investment, because it will always retain its value & it will always be and remain fashionable. You can combine all these gorgeous earrings.
What is sterling silver?
Silver, 925 silver & sterling silver, terms we often hear, but what exactly is sterling silver? Sterling silver or 925 silver is the most famous alloy silver. Sterling silver consists of 92.5% silver, hence the name 925 sterling silver. The other 7.5% are fillers, these are necessary because silver is very soft in itself, too soft to make sustainable jewelry. You can recognize 925 silver by the stamped 925 symbol, so you always know that your jewellery is made of 925 silver! My Jewellery silver jewellery is perfect for all girls who love sustainable jewelry. The quality of sterling silver jewellery is the best and will last you a lifetime! You can also shop this high-quality jewellery with a gold-colored plating. The gold jewellery of sterling is made of silver 925 with a premium gold plating. This way you can shop your favorite ear studs in your favorite color with good quality.